Forum www.alfaclub.pl Strona Główna
Strona klubowaStrona Klubowa   DemocarDemocar  AlbumAlbum  Kup AlfeKup Alfe  FAQPomoc  SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  RejestracjaRejestracja   privmsg.php?folder=inbox&sid=400a0832de744cf0b568e25242a885b3Twoja skrzynka   ProfilProfil   ZalogujZaloguj 

Pandora Classic Elegance Ring

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum www.alfaclub.pl Strona Główna -> filmy na stronie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Dedrick

PostWysłany: Wto Sty 09, 2018 4:04 am    Temat postu: Pandora Classic Elegance Ring Odpowiedz z cytatem

Today brings pandora charms sale uk our first glimpse into 2018, with some comprehensive sneak peeks at the Pandora Valentine’s Day 2018 collection! As usual, we have pinks and hearts, but with a slightly different style to that of previous years’ – as you shall see! To start off with, we have a selection of campaign images. Key-and-lock motifs have been popular for Pandora before, and they form a key (pun unintended! ) theme of the new Valentine’s collection. My favourite of these is the new heart-key pendant, which is plain silver with a little gold accent, although I wish the bail was thicker. There’s also a matching ring and set of earrings. Note the new bracelet with the heart lock fastening, and no clip stations! The spacer clips with the pink hearts are silicone lined. Next, we move to a slightly darker colour scheme and some enamelwork charms in pink and red. The pave bead with the raised hearts reminds me of the old school lunarscape charm, in a funny way.

Moving swiftly on, we have a pandora uk outlet sale look at some of the individual jewellery pieces! We have a closer look at how the new charm bracelet works – it’s fastened together by this lock charm. I like this idea in theory, but the pink pave puts me off a little bit. To go with the new bracelet, I have some individual pictures of the new charms, but not all of them. My favourite of these are the heart key pendant, which I mentioned before, and also the Pandora Rose dangle. It might prove to be too bulky for a bracelet, but I do love the little ruby-coloured accent at the top. Next, we have a look at some of the accompanying jewellery. The heart-tree necklace is really lovely – I like that there’s no sparkle, and just that little hint of pink colour. The Rose dangle that I liked before has a matching ring, which is stunning! Finally, we have a non-charm bracelet, with delicate pink stones.

I haven’t bought much from recent Valentine’s pandora charms uk sale collections, as they tend to run along similar lines to each other, and I don’t really need more heart beads. This time around, my favourite is the heart key pendant – but I potentially like the concept of the new bracelet too, although I would prefer it with less sparkle. The combination of the Rose pieces with the ruby-coloured stone looks gorgeous, and I particularly like the ring. The charm is a maybe, depending on price and size! The fact that they’ve gone for a slightly darker pink again gives it a slightly less cutesy vibe than some of the pastel pink collections. However true reds would have been really nice to see, however, and would have meant that the Valentine’s charms could easily be styled with the annual CNY bead, which usually features red detailing of some kind. Overall, however, this collection doesn’t particularly excite me.

I like the heart-key motif, but as usual would have preferred some pandora uk sale clearance character beads to go with it. I loved the turtle doves from previous years, and the opening Valentine’s card or the engagement ring gift box. A lot of this collection capitalizes on aspects that I personally haven’t liked as much from previous Valentine’s launches – sparkle, etc. I did hear that the brand have changed their creative designer, but I don’t know whether this collection was dreamt up before or after that change. Today’s post brings one of my final Pandora AW17 previews, with a detailed look at the upcoming Pandora Winter 2017 jewellery! I already previewed the charms and bracelets, but this post covers earrings, rings, necklaces and the like. We have detailed stock images and pricing, plus a few live shots at the Winter collection overall to round off with.
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum www.alfaclub.pl Strona Główna -> filmy na stronie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: